Saving the World One Paper at a Time

Mora Kelsie

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are thinking of a project to reduce the use of paper. We are calling it "Saving the World One Paper at a Time." Now we just need more people to get involved. Is there an app that can do this? Our organization is a very big one. We have centers in India, Singapore, US, UK and the Philippines. I am asking because there is an app for fundraising .. FundMe? I am wondering if there is an app to get people involved on a cause.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are we running out of trees? I just loved that Lorax book(paper) and movie, cute little guy.

Last edited:

Strongwilled

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llPhilippines
We are thinking of a project to reduce the use of paper. We are calling it "Saving the World One Paper at a Time." Now we just need more people to get involved. Is there an app that can do this? Our organization is a very big one. We have centers in India, Singapore, US, UK and the Philippines. I am asking because there is an app for fundraising .. FundMe? I am wondering if there is an app to get people involved on a cause.
Hi, that's a very interesting idea towards reducing paper waste management. I don't know any who can fund you with the application or tool for that. However, there's a zero waste program which is the latest so far. Perhaps tools to help you reduce paper waste. This a new approach to waste management and it does not concentrate about the paper usage only but with electricity, water and energy consumption rates. I hope that will help you.

Mora Kelsie

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are we running out of trees? I just loved that Lorax book(paper) and movie, cute little guy.
Hello, everybody. Thanks for coming. I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. And I'd like to say a few words, if you please. Regarding the story that you're about to see it actually happened. Just take it from me. But there's more to this story than what's on the page, so please pay attention while I set the stage.

Mora Kelsie

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi, that's a very interesting idea towards reducing paper waste management. I don't know any who can fund you with the application or tool for that. However, there's a zero waste program which is the latest so far. Perhaps tools to help you reduce paper waste. This a new approach to waste management and it does not concentrate about the paper usage only but with electricity, water and energy consumption rates. I hope that will help you.
I think I actually found what I am looking for. There is this software for comprehensive waste reduction... anyway, it helps you monitor the waste that your organization produces. I am not sure what else, but I will surely find out.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm a carpenter so I suppose I butcher trees by the hundreds. The Lorax would hate my guts except for the fact I use as little wood as possible.