Saving Private Ryan pack from Wild Bill

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the kind words; I appreciate them.

From both your site and having browsed the products advertisements on Ebay, it seems that you're way spot on ie WBW is a serious turkey ASL wise.....

JMHO..

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
This pack... I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and stuff... but it looks like poo...

micky

That costs HOW much now??
Reaction score
This pack... I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and stuff... but it looks like poo...
hahah.. along with being safe to assume that he is fully aware that he is churning crappy stuff out.. you can probably assume he has developed a rather thick skin and calling it .. poo... might be the kindest thing he might have heard recently haha.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
hahah.. along with being safe to assume that he is fully aware that he is churning crappy stuff out.. you can probably assume he has developed a rather thick skin and calling it .. poo... might be the kindest thing he might have heard recently haha.
I get the feeling he may not be in it for the rave reviews. By my estimate, as of a few months ago, he was at least $6,000 dollars ahead, just going by his known sales, not counting Second Chance, private transactions, etc. He may not be selling more units, but his inflated prices are drawing in more dollars than many of the TPP scenario producers. Which I know is not the primary reason why they are doing this. By the time he's done, he may be in the position of making more money at it - by "money", I mean profit - than all the ASL TPP combined.

I don't mean to imply that is anything to be proud of, just saying that if his motives are open to speculation, his rewards are also.

micky

That costs HOW much now??
Reaction score
I get the feeling he may not be in it for the rave reviews. By my estimate, as of a few months ago, he was at least $6,000 dollars ahead, just going by his known sales, not counting Second Chance, private transactions, etc. He may not be selling more units, but his inflated prices are drawing in more dollars than many of the TPP scenario producers. Which I know is not the primary reason why they are doing this. By the time he's done, he may be in the position of making more money at it - by "money", I mean profit - than all the ASL TPP combined.

I don't mean to imply that is anything to be proud of, just saying that if his motives are open to speculation, his rewards are also.
wow... and judging by what he is getting from them. Those numbers don't surprise me at all.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Probably all being bought by the same person in Argentina...