Saved game/log

WAMedic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think I know the answer to this question but figured I would check. When playing via PBEM and logging files to exchange back and forth, is there a way to stop and save part way through? Say I'm working on my log to send my opponent and get interrupted, can I stop save and resume later?? I'm thinking probably not. Obviously you can play a solo game or ftf game and save and resume later but can you do it with log files?

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
I think you can load a save and then start a log and click through your actions from the save and they get written to the new log. But it’s been a while so I may be wrong.

buser333

Reaction score
You can certainly do this, and sometimes I am forced to do just so due to time restraints. Remember though that your dice log will start from scratch so the "Data correctly retrieved" message will appear twice in the log.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
You gonna have to stop and save that vlog. You should then save game - vsav. When you are ready to continue load that vsav and start another vlog from there. So you will be sending your opponent 2 vlog's .. which I have done once in a while.

WAMedic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You gonna have to stop and save that vlog. You should then save game - vsav. When you are ready to continue load that vsav and start another vlog from there. So you will be sending your opponent 2 vlog's .. which I have done once in a while.
Thanks, that is kind of what I figured would have to happen to make everything work correctly.