SASL VP question

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here's my question (kinda long):

My Russian Guards rifle company in Recon mission during July44 (part of CG using 11 standard Missions with company fighting one per month from 6/44-4/45);Activated 6 boards (2 VP each) and captured 9VP of VPO,total of 21--German ENEMY has 16VP worth of VPO + 5CVP for a destroyed BA-64B ac+Inherent crew,also total of 21.

On German turn 10,Germans received 3 Wespe SPG's which entered the south edge--do these count as VP according to the Mission's VP Schedule? (Each ENEMY AFV/Gun Activated worth 2VP.)

Not sure if RE-Generated units count towards this VP Schedule as Activated--could not find it in the SASL rules,so I used strict interpretation of the VP schedule as well as rule S12.6,which gave Russians 6VP more to win the Mission and increase CG VP score--IS THIS CORRECT?

(Will mean the difference between Russian win or a loss for my CG.)

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Good question.

I'd be inclined to allow VP for the AFV since they qualify as activated ENEMY units according to the definitions on page S1:

Activated ENEMY Unit
An ENEMY unit which is not a S?; one which has been generated from a S? or due to a RE. (emphasis mine)

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Woo-hoo!

Andrew,

That is where I should have looked first-at the definition of Activated unit.

Thanks,
Mark

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
The definitions are often the last place I look too! :eek:

So congrats on your resulting victory, Mark! :thumup: