SASL Playtesters for Hakkaa Päälle wanted!

larth

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Hi all,

as Hakkaa Päälle, the Finnish ASL module, comes closer to completion we would like to invite playtesters for the SASL components of the module. All SASL charts are about 99% finished (there are some gaps still) and ready to see action.

So if your looking for something different as your next mission for your weary and tired men, look no further. Finns against Russians we know, now there is new foe: as part of peace agreement 1944, the Finnish forces have to remove all German forces currently in Finland. Or Russia will come to "help". Or playing against the Finns, can you help the motherland liberate yet another country? Or give your comrades in Wehrmacht time to withdraw in order to Norway without being encircled and cut off by the Finnish yet again?

Looking for a small group of dedicated SASL II players.

Send me a PM with your email address if you're up to the challenge!

Lars & Tuomo

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Only have v1. :(

Following your sig link to the original playtest thread, I've come up with a pronounciation for the Finnish T34/85: "Putasockinit". That should fit on a counter.

Alan

larth

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Only have v1. :(

Following your sig link to the original playtest thread, I've come up with a pronounciation for the Finnish T34/85: "Putasockinit". That should fit on a counter.

Alan
Not "putitinasock"?

P.S. Dammit is more ... Finish. :cool:

mryder

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am very excited about playtesting the SASL scenarios for the Finnish. I got to thinking about doing something more for the hobby after reading the thread about what I have done for the hobby and my reply was "I buy all the products, isn't that enough?"
Well, I decided it wasn't. So wish me luck, and I'll do my best! :D
Thanks Lars.

larth

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Robert, I just saw it! I am on the road till tomorrow and will get back to you then. Thanks!

mryder

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sent in my 1st AAR today. :smoke: No time to rest, time to start the next mission! :salute:

Paullus

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I submitted my second today and I agree with mryder, this is great fun.

Lars, I forgot to enter my mission date. It should be march 1940.

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
Sent in my report for a Tank Attack on the VT Line in June 1944. Good fun, luckily not too much IS-2's around...:D

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
My Google-fu is weak today. Are there SASL rules/Finnish Campaign Coy's in the HP module? I think I read somewhere around these forums that it wasn't.

haggis

Reaction score
Country
ll
Reading this thread... I'm a lot happier1 I've no problem spending money on an HP SASL pack!
Just let me know where, when and how much!!!

Unfortunately I don't/ didn't have time to respond to playtester request :-(