SASL movement question

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I'll just be restating S3.321 in my own words, only the Movement Phase for now (since I think that's what you were asking). Depends for a start on which way the boards are laid out. Let's assume horizontally for now (ie. your friendly board edge is the full length, A - FF hex rows).

Example: An enemy S? in Advance attitude is setup to enter on E1. It has 6MF (7MF if moving along a road all turn). It pays normal entry costs for infantry to enter E1. If it has enough MF left, it enters E2. Still enough left, enters E3, etc... The only time (excluding a few exceptions, such as given in S3.323) it would stop is if it runs out of MF to enter the next hex or gets activated by one of your friendly units.

If the boards are set up the other way, it just uses an alternate hexgrain. ie. stays on the number 5 hexes as it keeps moving. e.g. CC3, DD3, EE3, FF3.

Clear enough?

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Thanks Reepicheep, good reply, felt sorry for the Toastmaster, but was too much too write... BTW am back home now and shall be looking at that nasty log file of yours very soon!