SASL I vs SASL II

imars

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Can someone explain to me again what the difference is between the two editions of SASL?

-Michael

Hopalong

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Michael,

I don't think there is any difference in the actual rules, but SASL II includes extra Missions (21 instead of 14) and additional Nationality Tables.

I've just started a campaign which follows a German Company through Poland, France and Russia thanks to the addition of the French and Allied Minor National Tables.

Paul

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Tables for nearly all the other nationalities (exc Finns and Axis Minors).
More Missions.
New boards included in map generation tables.
Some green and blue S?.
But rules remain the same (PTO adaptations are included).

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey,HOPALONG....

Hi Paul,

I am very interested in hearing about your CG;I just finished one with a Russian Guards rifle company from 6/44-5/45 [see my earlier thread "SASL AAR (long)"]

Can you send me a list of what Missions they have been in so far,or a quick writeup of your CG?

Thanks,
Mark

Hopalong

Reaction score
Country
ll
thedrake said:
Hi Paul,

I am very interested in hearing about your CG;I just finished one with a Russian Guards rifle company from 6/44-5/45 [see my earlier thread "SASL AAR (long)"]

Can you send me a list of what Missions they have been in so far,or a quick writeup of your CG?

Thanks,
Mark
Hi Mark,

As I said in my reply to Michael I've just started the campaign(Mission 2 Pockets). Currently at the start of the Polish turn 3 and they have just received air support in the form of 3 fighter bombers without bombs! 5 out of 6 activations have been successful, resulting in 5 squads, 2 halfsquads and 3 leaders. I've just finished an earlier campaign which I'll write up (It ends in disaster).

Paul

Last edited:

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks,Paul......

Paul,

Look forward to hearing about your campaign.

Thanks,
Mark