SASL Enemy Activation

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Don’t forget the second best Anti-Tank weapon (after HIP ATs) is the good old infantry with CCV 5.

jyoung

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Three stacked 50mm mortar death star can also help - lots of chances for ROF and a critical hit, or snake eyes on the IFT roll - of course lots of chances to malf too.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In our current mission, the second activation rolled snakes - AFV. I believe it's a T-26 but I'm probably wrong. It is still alive and has worked it's way down the hill ( level 5 I believe ) through woods all the way - never bogging - to a road at the base of the hill and is in the process of circling around the hill to take back an objective that I just took. It's almost like it "knows".

Several activations later another snakes, this time a T-34 M41. Was able to get it to intensive fire during one our movement phases and thankfully malf it's gun - without losing any units. In the same turn I was able to advance a leader and squad into the hex with the T-34 and take it out in CC. Unfortunately for me there was a 4-2-6 squad adjacent to that hex and during the following PFP it broke the leader ( who latter boxed his rally and died ) and caused the squad to go beserk. I wouldn't mind losing the leader for taking out a T-34 but it was me. And it's the 2nd time I've died in this campaign.
That other guy's a bugger ain't he?