No permission to download

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
Great!

Say, can you put a date on these somewhere (header/footer) so when you make updates, we know what version is the latest?

Thanks!

johnl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great!

Say, can you put a date on these somewhere (header/footer) so when you make updates, we know what version is the latest?

Thanks!
Good suggestion but don't expect an update soon. I'll probably get back into SASL later this year.

dansp

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
johnl,
This is an excellent resource. I noticed that the Enemy SoP MPh and DFPh sections have missing sections. The MPh 3.36D FRIENDLY was cutoff midway and then it goes into 4.13D FRIENDLY (DFPh). In particular, parts of section 3.36D is missing along with the rest of the MPh and the beginning of DFPh 4.11D and 4.12D is missing. Can you post an update? I just started on SASL and was hoping to use this as a useful resource. Thanks.

johnl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
johnl,
This is an excellent resource. I noticed that the Enemy SoP MPh and DFPh sections have missing sections. The MPh 3.36D FRIENDLY was cutoff midway and then it goes into 4.13D FRIENDLY (DFPh). In particular, parts of section 3.36D is missing along with the rest of the MPh and the beginning of DFPh 4.11D and 4.12D is missing. Can you post an update? I just started on SASL and was hoping to use this as a useful resource. Thanks.
Thanks. I will look at this this weekend.