Salute when you say that! That's GENERAL Keef!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Keef! Well done! I just added in everyone's bonus points for the WitW tourney, and I think I just put you over the top with the points you've earned! You are now officially a 1 star General! (I just reached that plateau about a week ago, and now you're ahead of me by 12 points! :p )

Congratulations, SIR! :crisp salute!:

(Maybe James will take the hint, and show you what the upstairs girls have in store for the big brass! :D )

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yeah, you better watch out, buddy, I've got a couple EA games that are getting interesting... ;) (No one will ever pass Jason, but we can all duke it our for 2nd!) :D

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
Mantis said:
(Maybe James will take the hint, and show you what the upstairs girls have in store for the big brass! :D )
Rose says that while brass may be more elegant, nothing beats surgical stainless for ease of cleanup... :laugh:

Warning...don't view this picture, if your brass is standing over your shoulder.

Eric Weider

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Aw shucks... I'm just a lil' ole country General boys. I'm still planning to hang out with you all!!
I guess I can claim to be a real Armchair General now! :D

See you on the battlefield!!

Eric aka "keef"

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Whew, I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to give you enough victories to get there. Congratulations Eric!

Eric Weider

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
laszlo.nemedi said:
Congrats Keef!
And I am jealouse of the girl you got from Jam :D
You should be! I had quite a hot date with her last night.
My friends here take good care of me! :smoke: