Runtime error '76' path not found

Gallowglass

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
I'm working on a scenario ( DA v2.04) and get the above message when I try to play test it as 2 player hot seat.

First thought was that something must not be in the right directory but that doesn't seem to be the problem: map, terrain and scenario files are in the correct directories.

All I have done so far is:
Import map and edit the terrain.
Create and position blue and red units.
Created objectives for blue.

The map is about 120 km x 180 km, a mounainous area, large proportion of severely restricted terrain, about 25%, some impassable and LOS elevation blocks on ridges and peaks. I did not use the standard elevation terrain.
All units are standard units from the drop down in the unit editor though I have made adjustments to RCP's for some units.

I haven't done anything in terms of AI objectives, haven't worked out how to do this yet

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gallowglass said:
I'm working on a scenario ( DA v2.04) and get the above message when I try to play test it as 2 player hot seat.

First thought was that something must not be in the right directory but that doesn't seem to be the problem: map, terrain and scenario files are in the correct directories.

All I have done so far is:
Import map and edit the terrain.
Create and position blue and red units.
Created objectives for blue.

The map is about 120 km x 180 km, a mounainous area, large proportion of severely restricted terrain, about 25%, some impassable and LOS elevation blocks on ridges and peaks. I did not use the standard elevation terrain.
All units are standard units from the drop down in the unit editor though I have made adjustments to RCP's for some units.

I haven't done anything in terms of AI objectives, haven't worked out how to do this yet
First, ensure you have two folders in your Decisive Action folder, "Data" and "AAR", and if you have neither, you may have a bad installation. Go ahead and create both folders and try it again.

I believe all of this is in the "read me" file for the 2.04 update, but I may be mistaken. Good luck, and let me know if this solved the problem.

Curt

Last edited: