Run Time Error 380

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This has occurred twice in the past two days, resulting in the game exiting. Both times occurred using the ATO function. After creating a mission, mission type, and supported unit, I attempted to select create mission again in the hopes of issuing another mission in support of the ground forces. The error dialogue pops up, and games exits.

Thoughts/actions?

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Also occurred today when in the ATO function gain, this time when selecting the actual interdiction point.

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Again in the ATO function when assigning a CAS mission, when I attempted to change the sorties from 2 to 4.

Gary

Reaction score
Country
ll
If James can't fix it, get a bug report off to Scott. I have just had a quick look at the ATO, it worked for me but that could be that I'm not running the same scenario as you or not trying to give an ATO against the same type of target.

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sure will. Thanks for the heads up.

Pete
Apparently solved. If you are using a custom map, ensure that when in the scenario editor you input the Lat-Long. I had not before James mentioned it to me. I input the Lat-Long and although I am only 2 turns into the scenario, I have been able to do the two things that were crashing yesterday, namely creating a second air mission, and having any air mission be an interdiction mission.

Thank you James.