Rules!

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Sengo Big brother is here and the house mates are being chosen as this is being written.:D

House mates have been chosen and must keep their invitation secret. No one must be aware (except Luke :D) until the game has started.

Rules and intsructions:

Seven housemates will participate. Every week each house mate will nominate two of the others. This will be done by PMing big brother when they are told too.
The housemates with the most votes shall be up for public vote.

Tasks will take place through out the event. The winner of the task will be rewarded with an immunity against one vote, so it is in the house mates best interest to make sure they come out on top.

there will be a thread for each room of the house.: Lounge, bedroom, garden, kitchen. Providing that the threads are busy housemates can devise or reveal their gameplan without their target noticing it.

The tasks will have to be discovered in one of these rooms. Sometimes some tasks require you to be the first one to reply so be aware. Otheres wil be comps and others will be challenges which take place on the arcade.

The diary room will be through PM so if any fans :D would like a copy of it they are free to ask for the weeks highlights in the diary room but they must not reveal any of this to the house mates.

The rest of the rules are being decided so these may be updated or changed.
Thanks.

Big brother.​

Luke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I dont get it. When does this start? who are the housemates?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lukeeales said:
I dont get it. When does this start? who are the housemates?
darksora said:
House mates must keep their invitation secret. No one must be aware until the game has started.
lol
But im sure seeing as you are Luke darksora will PM them to you :D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
no thats why it is being posted in the basement coz posts dont count their, i mean we wouldnt wana "spam" like you to get our post count up :rolleyes:

CrashyBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
mikesmith165 said:
no thats why it is being posted in the basement coz posts dont count their, i mean we wouldnt wana "spam" like you to get our post count up :rolleyes:
oh you tart, says in a sly kind of way

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I am the new Big Brother!! and from now on there will be a task every Wednesday if tehts allright with u if not u will not take part!!:p
New rule-Seeing as though threre has not been mutch action in the past week u MUST post at least 5 times a day in the House.
New rule -The evictions will start on Friday were u will vote for who's up.!!

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP RULES !!!! said:
I am the new Big Brother!! and from now on there will be a task every Wednesday if tehts allright with u if not u will not take part!!:p
New rule-Seeing as though threre has not been mutch action in the past week u MUST post at least 5 times a day in the House.
New rule -The evictions will start on Friday were u will vote for who's up.!!
thanks, im really sorry that i couldnt carry it on and i wont be able to do anything next week.:( so ive made psp rules big brother:D:D