Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I don't get it.

Matt Book said:
Perry pulled out the errata and showed us the application to both Pleva and I. It's in addition to just the break/reduction result from the KIA.
Assume an 8-0 Japanese leader with a 447 squad. The stack is hit by a 1KIA. Random selection kills the leader. The 447 flips, and then takes a LLTC.

Assume an 8-0 Japanese leader with a flipped 447 squad. The stack is hit by a 1KIA. Random selection kills the leader. The squad becomes a half-squad, and then takes a LLTC.

Assume an 8-0 Japanese leader with a 237 half squad. The stack is hit by a 1KIA. Random selection kills the leader. The half squad breaks and then does not take an LLTC.

Are you telling me there is an errata somewhere that changes this? :confused:

da priest

Reaction score
Michael R. said:
...Assume an 8-0 Japanese leader with a 237 half squad. The stack is hit by a 1KIA. Random selection kills the leader. The half squad breaks and then does not take an LLTC...
This should be :

The half squad breaks and then does take an LLMC.

Doc Ozzie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rules I learned at ASLOK XX,

I could not find them in the ASLRB, but these have to be in there somewhere.

1) Do not eat at the hotel restaurant. They had no cook! Even though we put our breakfast order in after Trezza and Schurtz we ended up eating before them.. It must have been Kevin Grave's British accent that fed us first.

2) Drink lots of water even though your sitting down all day, stay hydrated. I developed a massive headache on the first day and woke up peeing dust the next morning.

3) Do not take/steal from other convention's tables. I ended up "borrowing" a water jug from a Clerk of Courts Judge. Bad Karma there... But hey, they had lots of jugs to hand out and I needed to stay hydrated!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doc Ozzie said:
3) Do not take/steal from other convention's tables. I ended up "borrowing" a water jug from a Clerk of Courts Judge. Bad Karma there... But hey, they had lots of jugs to hand out and I needed to stay hydrated!
Good Lord man! how can you be so dehydrated? Cleveland is not an arid-desert type climate, at least not the last time I was there. Maybe Cleveland has microscopic leeches, ticks, flatworms, or pinworms in the water supply that suck out one's bodily fluids. :)

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
G 1.62 (extract) : "Unbroken Japanese treat LLMC as LLTC".
So Ron is right.
I go on learning new things with ASL... :rolleyes:

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Duh

:crosseye: I just realized that my rulebook includes the actual errata for G1.12, inked in red. The errata addresses the 1KIA break result. My examples were made taking into account this errata.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Robin said:
G 1.62 (extract) : "Unbroken Japanese treat LLMC as LLTC".
So Ron is right.
I go on learning new things with ASL... :rolleyes:
Aaah! I learn something new, or forgotton, every day.:laugh:

da priest

Reaction score
Michael R said:
:crosseye: I just realized that my rulebook includes the actual errata for G1.12, inked in red. The errata addresses the 1KIA break result. My examples were made taking into account this errata.
Grump...if "quoting" errata one should ID the source! :dead:

1.12 ATTACK BREAK: An armed, non-berserk Japanese squad that fails an IFT/Collateral-Attack/Bombardment/FPF MC (but does not suffer Casualty Reduction, or 'breaks' due to a KIA result (A7.301),) or suffers a dr " 1'' sniper attack is always affected in one of the following ways ...:[size=-1]{96}[/size]
[size=-1]G1.12 & G1.3 Add ", or 'breaks' due to a KIA result (A7.301), " after "Reduction)". [96][/size]​

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
what I learned

I finally learned how to do CC Reaction Fire in my opponents MPh. I also learned how to play Wall Advantage and the correct tactics for Bocage.

Daniel

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
-A 76-82mm MTR does not have its ROF lowered by 1 for changing CA [C2.5]. Thanks to Phil Pomerantz for this one.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
jrv said:
-A 76-82mm MTR does not have its ROF lowered by 1 for changing CA [C2.5]. Thanks to Phil Pomerantz for this one.
I learned this one too when said mortar was pivoted two hexes and then strung a 46 hex critical hit on my 10-3 on top the hill. Being a 10-3 he shrugged it off though. :devil:

BobO

Argentine Dove Hunter
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sparafucil3 said:
I learned this one too when said mortar was pivoted two hexes and then strung a 46 hex critical hit on my 10-3 on top the hill. Being a 10-3 he shrugged it off though. :devil:

That was 48 hexes thank you. :)

bob