Rulebook soon available ?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Promises promises. They've been saying I'll be shot for years yet here I am.
We decided that shooting you would be un-United-Kingdom-ish. You're not a pheasant after all. We decided to use slow poisoning instead. That's much more nationality-appropriate.

JR

Last edited:

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
MMP team, for what I am concerned I don’t care about marketing stuff, communication strategy and alike. Just stay focus on working on the product and keep the quality of the products as high as you do. In any case to buy the new releases every year is already quite demanding for my budget. ?

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP puts out about as many ASL products two years ago as I think they do now - so I am curious as to what was the issue two years ago?
When I came back to the hobby the only modules that were available were BV, Yanks, and Hakkaa Päälle everything else was out of print.. Starter Kits were only the first three and it had been two years since the release of an action pack and 4 years since a journal. Since then MMP has put out 4 core modules, two action packs, and 3 HASLs, two journals, a new starter kit, and two SK expansions. I'd say that is a lot more stuff.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP team, for what I am concerned I don’t care about marketing stuff, communication strategy and alike. Just stay focus on working on the product and keep the quality of the products as high as you do. In any case to buy the new releases every year is already quite demanding for my budget. ?
but but if they "Just stay focus on working on the product..." they'll never take the time to read your post

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When I came back to the hobby the only modules that were available were BV, Yanks, and Hakkaa Päälle everything else was out of print.. Starter Kits were only the first three and it had been two years since the release of an action pack and 4 years since a journal. Since then MMP has put out 4 core modules, two action packs, and 3 HASLs, two journals, a new starter kit, and a partridge in a pair tree
fixed

The Cisco Kid

Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llUnited States
That was what we wanted to do, and what I expected to do, but we had to put it off again. :(

Too many formatting issues spread across the expanse of the rulebook.

Can't wait any longer to get the ASLRB back into print, so we are going with a straight reprint.
Does this mean the ring binders and chapter dividers will be available separately?