Rubbled building question

keethrax

Reaction score
A question occured to me as I am about to potentially employ a DC in a game I'm playing in.

Is a rubbled building hex (created in play) still part of the building?

We're playing Silence that Gun, and I'm working on taking over the fortified building as per the victory conditons. If I rubble one hex of the building, do I need to ensure that Germans are not occupying the rubble in order to win? Or is it no longer part of the bulding and so OK if the enemy is in it?

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A rubbled location is no longer considered a building location, and therefore does not count for Building Control purposes; see B24.1.

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I found us an answer in the most obvious place to look... don't know why I missed it before.

B24.1 Rubble... "A rubbled location is no longer a building location and a building totoally reduced to rubble is no longer considered a building."

Now if you were to go and rubble the entire building, that'd eliminate the possibility altogether of taking the fortified building for VC purposes.

hydrou

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Just funny, was playing this scen a couple of days ago and we had exactly the same question and rulebook page turning...:p