RR11 Riley's Road Cellars

Jack Dionne

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
We are just about to kick off our first playing of RR. However I need some clarification. Does a trench counter ADJACENT to a cellar give access to that cellar from the trench counter?

It does in Red Barricades but does not specifically state in RR.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Jack said:
We are just about to kick off our first playing of RR. However I need some clarification. Does a trench counter ADJACENT to a cellar give access to that cellar from the trench counter?

It does in Red Barricades but does not specifically state in RR.
Does RR reference the RB rule that specifically conncects them in RB? If not, I would say they do not connect.

We just played a scenario on the RR map and as I recall, we (or at least I) assumed they did not after going through the above process. It never came up during play so I don't really know how my opponent saw it....

Jazz

Jack Dionne

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Jazz said:
Does RR reference the RB rule that specifically conncects them in RB? If not, I would say they do not connect.

We just played a scenario on the RR map and as I recall, we (or at least I) assumed they did not after going through the above process. It never came up during play so I don't really know how my opponent saw it....

Jazz
Thanks Jazz