Routing Conscripts

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Hey Everyone!

Do conscripts rout differently than other troops? I can't find anything in BOB that says so, but the question came up during a game.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
No difference for routing.
Now, il they break and suffer ELR Replacement, they become disrupted and will surrender more readily (see A19.12).

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Now, il they break and suffer ELR Replacement, they become disrupted and will surrender more readily (see A19.12).

That's what I couldn't put my finger on!

Thanks!!!

Mr Incredible

Rod loves red undies
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Where they run waving their hands abut and then stop at the nearest woods and then keep their hands raised with with flags attached to wooden sticks.

Russ Isaia

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Where they run waving their hands abut and then stop at the nearest woods and then keep their hands raised with with flags attached to wooden sticks.
Now, now, Mr Incredible. Don't let your keen sense of humor damage the good work you do here. As you know full well Disrupted units don't generally run waving their hands about to the nearest woods: they don't rout at all unless in OG, a Blaze location or a Water Obstacle or Adjacent to someone that can't accept their Surrender. Although in those cases they do run, not Low Crawl [EXC., night]!