Rounded corners and tweezers

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
My home kit 1/2” counters are 2mm, and the 5/8” 3mm that’s what most people did at the start of clipping their counters my travel kit are all clipped using 2.5mm. Nothing like doing the whole range🤣

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think the 2mm variant is best.

Hmm, obviously a matter of taste... ;)

von Marwitz
Sure except I'm right. Literally from what you quoted 2.5mm is the perfect compromise between 2 and 3. You're welcome.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Sure except I'm right. Literally from what you quoted 2.5mm is the perfect compromise between 2 and 3. You're welcome.
Hah! You forget, that Germans don't only know everything - they know everything better... :p;)

von Marwitz

Blaze

Final Fired
Reaction score
First name
Brian
Country
llUnited States
With the General Tools 70408 Tweezers, I also dipped the tips into Plasti-Dip. With a real thin coat, it makes grabbing uneven counters much easier as there is some rubbery compression. Also, with them coated there is less of a chance to violate the counters and/or maps.

M.Netto

Reaction score
Country
llBrazil
With the General Tools 70408 Tweezers, I also dipped the tips into Plasti-Dip. With a real thin coat, it makes grabbing uneven counters much easier as there is some rubbery compression. Also, with them coated there is less of a chance to violate the counters and/or maps.
I have bought those and they are working just fine. Had to bend the tips slightly for it to be able to grab the lower counter, but now they can grab an 8, 9 counters stack without trouble, for same size counter, obviously. Will Plasti-Dip make it significantly better at grabbing counters?