Round2 PeteBlue and Scully Red

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For OPSEC Reasons :devil: this on-going AAR will be relatively generic.

US Forces HAVE left their respective AA's and moved into attack positions in the border region. Reconnaissance assets HAVE been punched across the border in search of priority targets.

Let Loose The Dogs Of War...

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Turn1, BluFor has crossed their respective lines of departure. Targeteers have adjusted their TAI's based upon findings of the UAV's and other reconnaissance assets.

Maps, more detail, etc to follow once the battle has been joined.

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Turn 4 has been completed. RedFor frontline has been pierced on a handful of fronts. these frontline forces appear to be in disarray.

RedFor has a love affair with TBM and even has let loose with chemicals a time or two :)

The immediate area battlefield appears eerily quiet and devoid of any robust combat units. I am anxiously awaiting contact with my worthy opponent's mobile forces.

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rob Carpenter said:
Now give us a map so I can spread disinformation on REDS behalf :)
I would post a map if I could just figure out sizing the map for that it meets the size limitations. :cheeky:

I've only tried it a time or two, so I'll try again over the weekend.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I would post a map if I could just figure out sizing the map for that it meets the size limitations. :cheeky:
I've only tried it a time or two, so I'll try again over the weekend.
The GS forum default seems to be only 800 pixels wide, so if you posted a map or picture at say 1200 wide, it'd get auto-shrunk to 800.
Ideally the forum default should be 1200 (like many other website forums) which would just about fill a 28" monitor nicely.
Alternatively, a cruder way of enlarging pics is to hold CTRL and roll your mousewheel but be careful not to spill the edges off the screen.