Round avatars have been implemented as part of today's update

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
And, worse yet, Oberst von Marwitz will be deprived of his Iron Cross!!
Likely, that Major von Schoff behind this as part of some intrigue at staff. ;)

von Marwitz
Well, round Avatars...

Mine has been 'dumped' by the update altogether it seems. And I have been demoted to the trenches on the Eastern front with some sort of default-avatar.

Oh, the injustice of it!

von Marwitz

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
My original one looked funky in the new update, so a friend gave me one that looked funky on the outside of GS but looks <- great on the inside of GS. Good enouf

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
My GS chosen new one looked at first glance like Freddie Kruger in battledress, so here is Clovis. I noted elsewhere a suggestion to not use photos of self. I can only assume that is not to scare off other posters, it's not like I will have millions of fans searching for me so as to jump my bones.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My GS chosen new one looked at first glance like Freddie Kruger in battledress, so here is Clovis. I noted elsewhere a suggestion to not use photos of self. I can only assume that is not to scare off other posters, it's not like I will have millions of fans searching for me so as to jump my bones.
He looks like he had is right ear tip ripped off...a battle hardening effect...that suits a Merovingian. His body language says "I will strangle you." That should help you keep from getting "jumped" too.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
He looks like he had is right ear tip ripped off...a battle hardening effect...that suits a Merovingian.
His clipped ear is merely a rounding error.

His name comes from the Clovis, New Mexico fluted projectile point.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
His clipped ear is merely a rounding error.

His name comes from the Clovis, New Mexico fluted projectile point.
Yes I know the clipped look is caused by rounding...I was just trying to make him even more fierce...ditto with the king like....and strangle pose. "Beast"