Room availability for ASLOK!!!!

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anyone who may not have already made reservations at "our" hotel for ASLOK may be told that there is no more rooms available. Also, that the ASLOK special pricing is no longer in effect. Although, there actually may be rooms still available, (just not in our block), I am making an alternative suggestion. Right across the street from the Sheraton there is a La Quinta Inn and Suites. They DO have availability and the internet rates show only $94.00 per nite for a room with two double beds. They also have free airport shuttle and free breakfast as well as many other amenities. The address is 4222 West 150th street, Cleveland, Ohio and can easily be accessed through mapquest. This rate is only a couple bucks more than "our" special rate at the Sheraton and is only a ten minute walk to the tourney. There is also the Cleveland Airport Marriot but they want $263/nite, so I don't advise it. If anyone is coming and forsees any rooming problem, please contact me through message on Gamesquad or by email at: dcanant@roadrunner.com....I will be more than happy to assist.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
People with a car can also find good deals at a reasonable distance from ASLOK along I-71 (Brook Park, Middelburg Heights).