Rooftops in play for 2.5 level Factory

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
At what level is a unit on a Rooftop of a 2.5 level Factory?

Is it at level 3 or still at level 2.5?

aloha_brian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe a 2.5 level factory is 2.5 levels in height for LOS's that run across it (i.e., from a higher hill). So, I think that a 2.5 level factory only has a ground level, and a rooftop at level 2.5.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The highest building floor of a 2.5 level tall building is at level 2 so the roof would be at level 2.5.

ironmike1944

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Peter Struiif

I know this is not the correct section to ask this question. However, I was not able to attend this years ASLOK XXXV due to medical procedures. I was inquiring as to how I can purchase a copy of the DTF-2 that was released at ASLOK XXXV.

Sincerely:

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Hi Peter Struiif

I know this is not the correct section to ask this question. However, I was not able to attend this years ASLOK XXXV due to medical procedures. I was inquiring as to how I can purchase a copy of the DTF-2 that was released at ASLOK XXXV.

Sincerely:
Great question. I keep looking at Gamer's Armory were it was announced the pack would be selling here in the States....but nada....

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Peter mentioned somewhere that the two distributors will be Ritterkreig and Gamer's Armory, I believe.