ROK Japanese MTR

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Finally getting around to sorting my KW counters.

Did I miss something, or are there no dm 50mm MTR counters for ROK? There's no ordnance notes indicating that they can't be dm.

I had ... questions ... regarding some of the SW counter allocations for the various nationalities ("Why are BCFK MMG called 'MMG' and not 'MMG(a)', when the rules indicate that the only difference between the two types of counters is which module they come from?"; "Why do the ROK have their own DC & FT counters when they could use regular American DC & FT counters?"; etc.) ... but I figured that since none of the KW counters will be integrated with the regular WW2 counters that use the same colours [EXC: leader and hero counters] that it just doesn't matter. ("Forget it, Jake. It's Korea town.")

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Finally getting around to sorting my KW counters.

Did I miss something, or are there no dm 50mm MTR counters for ROK? There's no ordnance notes indicating that they can't be dm.

I had ... questions ... regarding some of the SW counter allocations for the various nationalities ("Why are BCFK MMG called 'MMG' and not 'MMG(a)', when the rules indicate that the only difference between the two types of counters is which module they come from?"; "Why do the ROK have their own DC & FT counters when they could use regular American DC & FT counters?"; etc.) ... but I figured that since none of the KW counters will be integrated with the regular WW2 counters that use the same colours [EXC: leader and hero counters] that it just doesn't matter. ("Forget it, Jake. It's Korea town.")
There is a ROK dm 50mm on the flip side of ROK .50 cal dm.

I can't answer the MMG(a) point.

I think on the DC/FT it is about if a stack slightly shifts and when could detect 'color' tone difference. But this is not an official answer.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Huh. Clearly I was missing something, as I had yet another look at the ROK dm weapon counters and this time managed to spot the dm 50mm MTR counters that I failed to see on several previous attempts.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Huh. Clearly I was missing something, as I had yet another look at the ROK dm weapon counters and this time managed to spot the dm 50mm MTR counters that I failed to see on several previous attempts.
Maybe those nifty ROK had them concealed or HIP'ed...

von Marwitz