Rogue One

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, Im going to see it in a couple of days and in all honesty I expected most of them to die.."many Bothans died for this information" or something to that effect shoulda been your first clue :)
Had no idea what the movie was about. Did no if it was before after or during the originals movies. When it comes to movies that I really want to see, I don't read, watch or listen to anything before I go. I want to be surprised and entertained. So, I have no clue what you're talking about concerning your many Bothans comment.

Nineteen Kilo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I saw it today, it certainly was way better than that warmed over stuff they served up last year. Best Star Wars movie since Empire Strikes Back. A different side is shown to the Rebellion, more grim and gritty. Definitely worth seeing on the big screen.

mooreshawnm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On my way with the family now. I saw the first one in a drive in when I was a little kid and can honestly say no movie has had more of an impact on me. Hoping to recapture the feeling described in the OP. Just watched the trailer and I think it may be possible!

ETA: 10/10

Last edited:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Well, Im going to see it in a couple of days and in all honesty I expected most of them to die.."many Bothans died for this information" or something to that effect shoulda been your first clue :)
Wrong movie. The Bothans died before the attack in Return of the Jedi.