ROAR Issues

igycrctl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So I went on ROAR to look at my personal record and I noticed that I was missing a bunch of games. Not even the most recent ones either. I lost 10 from 2017 (the first year I recorded my plays) and 2 from this year. Has anyone else experienced this bug? Who would I report it to? Thanks for your help.

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just updated my record with the Chicago Open games this morning. No problems.

David Goldman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For the ASL OPEN I enter all the games (although work has prevented me from entering this year and I will get to it next week). If you have already entered your games, private email me so I don't duplicate your games.

David Goldman

frango1000@sbcglobal.net

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So I went on ROAR to look at my personal record and I noticed that I was missing a bunch of games. Not even the most recent ones either. I lost 10 from 2017 (the first year I recorded my plays) and 2 from this year. Has anyone else experienced this bug? Who would I report it to? Thanks for your help.
What I have noticed over the years is that it seems the total number of games I have played regress from time to time. I should be well over 1K by now, but it keeps slipping back from that total. Yet., when I look back for specific games, they do seem to be there. So not sure what is up.

igycrctl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What I have noticed over the years is that it seems the total number of games I have played regress from time to time. I should be well over 1K by now, but it keeps slipping back from that total. Yet., when I look back for specific games, they do seem to be there. So not sure what is up.
I also record all my plays on BGG, so I know exactly how many are missing.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Some time between April 13 & April 14 (at roughly 4:50 am east coast time) one of your opponents deleted the twelve playings he had. As best I can tell these playings were all against you. ROAR considers records as jointly owned, which means that either player may delete them no matter who entered them. I don't know why the records were deleted, but at this point it does not look like a system error or "foul play." From what I can tell the records were deleted deliberately. Try reaching out to your opponent. If neither you nor he deleted the records then I will do what I can to investigate further.

JR

Last edited:

igycrctl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some time between April 13 & April 14 (at roughly 4:50 am east coast time) one of your opponents deleted the twelve playings he had. As best I can tell these playings were all against you. ROAR considers records as jointly owned, which means that either player may delete them no matter who entered them. I don't know why the records were deleted, but at this point it does not look like a system error or "foul play." From what I can tell the records were deleted deliberately. Try reaching out to your opponent. If neither you nor he deleted the records then I will do what I can to investigate further.

JR
Thanks for the info.