RO 23rd opening moves U can be German

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Anyone interested in (and who wouldn't be) playing the 23rd and 24th of RO in Tag-X ?

The game is pretty much decided by the 24th. If the German loose all their toys things could be a little
difficult. I also have a bigger map thanks to a clever map editor that also has LOS that works..

Best if you have played it before as you will know the "pace". Also will have a better idea what to buy.

What fun, aye what !

Thanks

Oberst ( +8 GMT)

seawolf72

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Steve
Country
llUnited States
Hello! I would be interested in taking you up on your offer if the timezone difference isn't insurmountable :) . I am in Richmond, USA, GMT - 5, and am generally available in the evenings. I am currently playing Xtag as the Russians, about to start Campaign Day 4. It has been a brutalizing affair, with me losing 20-30 squads a scenario. Not helped by Day 1 going to turn 8 and Day 3 going to turn 7. I still have the middle 4 factories and a minor presence on the flanks. I think in two more days he will have taken all the factories. We are not playing with the Leaflet House Rules, but were I to play the Russians again I would insist. Anyway, let me know your thoughts!

Steve