Ritter Krieg?

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I’ve never used him but I’ve only seen positives responses from those who do.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Terrific. Easy, helpful and free shipping. Derek's good people. Along with GA, where I buy my ASL now. There is sometimes a wait, but I was happy to save the shipping on FW, for instance.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Derek has beat me 3 out of our last 4 games at ASLOK, so I can't recommend buying from him. Sure, he's honest and is a good guy to buy from but he needs to be brought down a peg.
Yes, folks, this is actually how we talk trash here in Canada. :)

I've heard nothing but good things about him also. Was on the website recently and thought it was laid out nicely and the e-commerce model he uses seems pretty convenient.

Last edited:

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Terrific. Easy, helpful and free shipping. Derek's good people. Along with GA, where I buy my ASL now. There is sometimes a wait, but I was happy to save the shipping on FW, for instance.
What Spencer said...
I highly recommend Ritterkrieg. Besides the fast/free shipping, quality packing (including 'Do Not Bend' markings) he also has MMP pre-order items. Check his site from time to time, as he occasionally has a few unusual or hard to get items. Last year I scored a new copy of LFT 's Kampfgruppe Scherer.
Lately he has been offering incentives such as free ASL T-shirts with orders of $150 or more.

vetsurg

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've bought from him several times. Great service, free shipping, he's a really good guy to deal with. Highly recommend buying from him.