Rip roaring tear.. playing the Red Factories CG Op Ubertus

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well it is official I have had a Russian 50mm mortar go on a ROF tear. Firing from a factory rooftop, into three german 4-6-7 in shellholes, 4 hexes away..15 shots, and three critical hits..= 3 x 4-6-7s dead...on the 16th shot the mortar malfed.. I just call it , that it ran out of ammo... I have just tasked the Senior Lieutenant to promote the entire team and three days with the pleasure women,,,and all the vodka they can drink ....

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A German feldwebel calls out "Spread out you dummies! A Russian with a potato thrower could get all of you!"
Too late.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Shane, I know you have been thinking about how to make Hall 3 more formidable. How about allowing self rally in the Hall?

Last edited:

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
God, I hate Russian mortars ..... words just can't express how much
God..after hearing this I think I may have to dig in.....there is going to a lot of comebacks flying back and forth soon.....would not want to become a victim of collateral damage :p

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When a light mortar goes on a ROF tear, you must assume the worst and plan accordingly.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Well it is official I have had a Russian 50mm mortar go on a ROF tear. Firing from a factory rooftop, into three german 4-6-7 in shellholes, 4 hexes away..15 shots, and three critical hits..= 3 x 4-6-7s dead...on the 16th shot the mortar malfed.. I just call it , that it ran out of ammo... I have just tasked the Senior Lieutenant to promote the entire team and three days with the pleasure women,,,and all the vodka they can drink ....
Just thinking about it (and maybe to add a little insult to the injury):

How many Snipers were triggered by this infamous ROF tear?

von Marwitz

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That would just be the icing on the cake, every MC rolled generates a '1' or '2' Sniper result.

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just thinking about it (and maybe to add a little insult to the injury):

How many Snipers were triggered by this infamous ROF tear?

von Marwitz
Checked my record of the event , there was three possible activations.. but no Sniper attacks.