Ridgeways Mission VC question

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
howdy-

So reading the VC's the last one concerning CVP's is a bit concerning, So all the Germans need do is kill two squads with no losses on their part and just hunker down for the rest of the scenario since they achieved their double CVP VC?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
howdy-

So reading the VC's the last one concerning CVP's is a bit concerning, So all the Germans need do is kill two squads with no losses on their part and just hunker down for the rest of the scenario since they achieved their double CVP VC?
They still need to also Control hexes SaJJ13 and SaJJ15.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ya those two buildings are pretty much an American giveaway. But wow, I should have looked closer at that VC because I think it will be very doable for the Germans 9 times outta 10.

They still need to also Control hexes SaJJ13 and SaJJ15.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Ya those two buildings are pretty much an American giveaway. But wow, I should have looked closer at that VC because I think it will be very doable for the Germans 9 times outta 10.
So those two hexes are easy for the Germans to Control?
I haven’t looked at the map.

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I played that scenario and strongly defended those two hexes, using most squads and both 9-2 Leaders in that area. No German was able to come near.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I played that scenario and strongly defended those two hexes, using most squads and both 9-2 Leaders in that area. No German was able to come near.
Considering the Germans must Control those two hexes to win, defending them strong is probably a good idea.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is a good option, something to mull over, though I would think that with two marders and an 81mm mortar you would have a good chance to smoke in the Americans and then slowly assault forward with the Germans and R35's to take those two forward buildings. But as usual, this one needs a couple of playings to grok how it could be played.

scott