RH Nordic ASL Scenarios Pack

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Interesting new series of the "Bluejacket Warriors." Haven't played it yet, probably this weekend.

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Search for postings from a user "Rhett" here on GS.

Links were removed due to copyright violation (MMP Graphics.)
Also only RH01-RH05 listed.
You must mean Hasbro Copyright graphics.

Backblast scenarios should then also be removed from the site, due to copyright infringement upon Hasbro.

Although, Hasbro seems not to be bothered with VASL copyright infringments.

Why should Hasbro then be bothered with such small links as '5 scenarios'.

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Yes, Hasbro graphics (also AH graphics) for want of a better term. It is the site developers decision, in line with the recent CH ruling. Backblast was developed by MMP (Perry, Curt, Brian.) and 14 of the 16 original scenarios have been republished by MMP. (Exc. BB9 A Wedge in the Ice and BB15 Up Number One Road)
A few others of early TPP’s both stateside and overseas used the original graphics as well.

Last edited:

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Yes, TPP as MMP was then, still use the graphic and VASL use official copyright map art work and overlays. Hasbro allow it or ain't bothered.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Does anyone have contact info for Rhett? His latest post was from 2 years ago. I tried messaging him, but no reply, so he may not be active here anymore.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Was sent these scenarios plus a couple of boards by an ASLer that was amused that he had something I didn’t 🤣

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Steve, I'm curious: Is there any place where to get your ASL for Fun 2 ( ASL Scenario Archive )?
LCP for fun scenarios are slowly being reposted for access on the LCP website, George said this a few weeks ago , you will then be able to down load the rules, scenarios and maps from them . Best way to do the maps is digital down load and take to a good printing company for them to do them . Hope this helps .

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
Strangers in a Strange Land is one of my favorite scenarios I’ve ever played. If I remember it by name, that says something right there.

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Robert Heinlein? :)

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
LCP for fun scenarios are slowly being reposted for access on the LCP website, George said this a few weeks ago , you will then be able to down load the rules, scenarios and maps from them . Best way to do the maps is digital down load and take to a good printing company for them to do them . Hope this helps .
I was referring to the scenarios designed by Steve and given a link as a product by the ASL Scenario Archive, i. e.: Bedja Blockade; Snow Ghosts; The Lighthouse; Ninety Minute War; and Mini CG2: The Last Road, and defined by ASL Archive as: "A remake of four CH published scenarios by the original designer. Plus a beer and pretzel mini-CG". Steve kindly sent 'em to me.
But always is a good moment to remind the ASLrs that LCP has these splendid scenarios for free, almost all with their own historical map, so thank you!