Review Pre-Order Page Problem?

Geoff White

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Does anyone know if MMP's Review your Pre-Order facility is off-line or what?

I've tried to check my account a couple of times today and it keeps coming back with no pre-orders despite my having a number of items on order.

thanks,

G

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada

I've tried to check my account a couple of times today and it keeps coming back with no pre-orders despite my having a number of items on order.

thanks,

G
I had the same problem, but they were able to sort it out after I sent an email enquiry to the sales email address. Whatever the problem was, the info was still in the database, thankfully.

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

thanks,

G
Geoff,
I checked mine and it worked.

It may be that Dublin zip code.... what is it..... 1759?

Hope it works out.
Best regards,:salute:
John

Geoff White

Reaction score
Country
llIreland

QUOTE]

Still not working today, will check with MMP by email.

This is Dublin, Ireland, BTW. Not one of the multiple Dublins, USA, but thanks for the zip code. anyway.

G

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

QUOTE]

Still not working today, will check with MMP by email.

This is Dublin, Ireland, BTW. Not one of the multiple Dublins, USA, but thanks for the zip code. anyway.

G
Geoff,
I know--- 1759, is of course the starting date of one of the finest beers in the world that is from your town--you know it as Guinness!:laugh: .... but I have been to Dublin, Texas in the US and it holds something over its namesake-- it is hot as hell today-- I'd rather be in Dublin, Ireland playing some ASL.

Far from me to offer any MMP advice.... if you kept your order number from your e-mail when you put in your pre-pay then you should be able to break the code!!
John

Geoff White

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
John,

Oops, finally cracked it. My own mistake........ again and again and again .......

As for ASL in Dublin, Ireland, I would recommend a good knowledge of the weather rules this summer. Endless rain. Dublin, Texas, sound better to what I'm looking at out my window.

G

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John,

Oops, finally cracked it. My own mistake........ again and again and again .......

As for ASL in Dublin, Ireland, I would recommend a good knowledge of the weather rules this summer. Endless rain. Dublin, Texas, sound better to what I'm looking at out my window.

G
Great news.... I guess we can close this thread with.... we in Oklahoma and most of Texas would be happy to exchange your Dublin rain for our heat--100 F-- but you would not like it after the first 36 hours..... we would take several weeks of your dreary wet skys--ASL weather:)!

Look forward to visiting Dublin next year.... may take an extra day to play a scenario with you..... and maybe a pint or two... my wife likes to shop (but wants to try the ASLsK!).

John

Fred Ingram

Average Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John,

G
What did you do that worked - I cannot get mine to come up

I mean - how hard can this be

Enter a zip code and a last name

Geoff White

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Really STUPID mistake on my part. I used my work postal number instead of my home one.

I really felt I'd walked in to a PF attack in the rear VCA of my last Sherman. Should have known better.

G

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What did you do that worked - I cannot get mine to come up

I mean - how hard can this be

Enter a zip code and a last name
Note you need to enter the exact zip code that you did on the order. i.e. if you originally entered a 5+4 zip, searching off a 5 digit zip won't find the order and vice versa.

Basically try your 5+4 zip on the search (or your 5 digit) and see if that finds it. I know I got a surprise one time when my pre-orders appeared to be zero until I switched the search...

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Note you need to enter the exact zip code that you did on the order. i.e. if you originally entered a 5+4 zip, searching off a 5 digit zip won't find the order and vice versa.

Basically try your 5+4 zip on the search (or your 5 digit) and see if that finds it. I know I got a surprise one time when my pre-orders appeared to be zero until I switched the search...
This doesn't necessarily work. I tried my six digit code from Canada with both a space and without a space, and tried both my old and my new address and nothing worked.

I said it once in this thread already but I'll say it again. EMAIL THE HELP ADDRESS. They'll go in and reset it with whatever postal code you provide, and it will work. At least, it did for me. It doesn't matter what anyone else sees, or if it works for 10,000 other people. If it is not working for you, as it did not work for me, it will not matter what you do. Email Vicki who whomever, and she'll straighten you out. Easy.

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This doesn't necessarily work. I tried my six digit code from Canada with both a space and without a space, and tried both my old and my new address and nothing worked.

I said it once in this thread already but I'll say it again. EMAIL THE HELP ADDRESS. They'll go in and reset it with whatever postal code you provide, and it will work. At least, it did for me. It doesn't matter what anyone else sees, or if it works for 10,000 other people. If it is not working for you, as it did not work for me, it will not matter what you do. Email Vicki who whomever, and she'll straighten you out. Easy.
Michael,

Yes... agree. I would add, if it is not too expensive (of course there is no expense limitation for ASLers:) ) give the ladies at MMP a call and they can normally fix it immediately, while you wait even add that second order to an existing P# so the items come together,--- probably take about 90 seconds. I think they shut down at 2PM eastern time.

Of course, before you start, apologize for getting in their way and when you finish praise them for helping make MMP a good place to do business-- they do make the front desk a pleasant place to make contact. Cannot say enough about how helpful they are!

John

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
:toast: Here's to LuAnn and Vicki.

Fred Ingram

Average Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, I finally got mine to work
(not rocket science)

My only question is "Why do the older already shipped preorders still show up on the list"

It just clutters up the review of things to come