Returning ASL player looking for PBEM Opponent

TheKel

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Hello everyone,
as I've recently got some more free time, I've been developing an urge to return to the game. I've played ASL for several years a long time ago, and I recently played a solo game to see if I could remember the rules (which I actually mostly did recall well - to my surprise).

I am terribly rusty however, so I'd like to start with something not too complicated (and without vehicles, for the first scenario). I can send log files almost daily (sometimes even twice a day), weekends excluded. I have never been a great player back in the day, and I doubt I am any good after such a long stop.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in playing. Thanks a lot!
Niky

Danker

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Hello everyone,
as I've recently got some more free time, I've been developing an urge to return to the game. I've played ASL for several years a long time ago, and I recently played a solo game to see if I could remember the rules (which I actually mostly did recall well - to my surprise).

I am terribly rusty however, so I'd like to start with something not too complicated (and without vehicles, for the first scenario). I can send log files almost daily (sometimes even twice a day), weekends excluded. I have never been a great player back in the day, and I doubt I am any good after such a long stop.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in playing. Thanks a lot!
Niky
Hej Niky

Have you found any opponents yet? If not, then I am up for some ASL VASL gaming, but, I can only do 1-2 logs pr. week. Let me know if you still want to play

cheers

Ulrik