Request: Operations SK Scenario Pack

wlewisiii

Reaction score
I noticed the other day that there is at least one of the Operations magazines with SK content that is out of print. It is also my understanding that there is only going to be a very limited number of the Special Issue ever printed.

Is there any chance of a package - even simply of (legally made by MMP) of photocopies - of all of the SK scenarios that have appeared in Operations Magazine?

I intend/hope to get a copy of the special issue so that I have the Singling mini-HASL for when I know the game well enough to play it, but given my nearly non-existent game budget, I do not expect to be able to be able to afford all the appropriate back issues. Something that keeps me playing by providing a nice number of scenarios without terribly hindering my saving for a copy of BV would be very pleasant, indeed.

Thank you for listening,

William

Bigkayeh

Court Jester of absurdity
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I noticed the other day that there is at least one of the Operations magazines with SK content that is out of print. It is also my understanding that there is only going to be a very limited number of the Special Issue ever printed.

Is there any chance of a package - even simply of (legally made by MMP) of photocopies - of all of the SK scenarios that have appeared in Operations Magazine?

I intend/hope to get a copy of the special issue so that I have the Singling mini-HASL for when I know the game well enough to play it, but given my nearly non-existent game budget, I do not expect to be able to be able to afford all the appropriate back issues. Something that keeps me playing by providing a nice number of scenarios without terribly hindering my saving for a copy of BV would be very pleasant, indeed.

Thank you for listening,

William

William,

Brian has mentioned else where that the SK scenarios from the out of print Operations will be offered for download eventually.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good. I would not mind getting them as a Pack, but free is even better....:D

jpellam

Kamikaze Landing Gear
Reaction score

Thank you for listening,

William
You should come to my ASL group 2nd anual ASL day October 25th, 2008.

I think I have 2 guys attending from Madison. All experience levels welcome.

Pvt message me if interested in more details.