Reprints

Hugh

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Hugh
Country
llUnited States
Any plans to reprint Brevity Assault and Biazza Ridge? I discovered Advancing Fire after a long break from ASL and missed those modules.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Noble Knights has one for sale ($114.00). It is a little more than the original price when Biazza Ridge first came out, but it is not insane. You wouldn't have to wait either.

Hugh

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Hugh
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the leads. I swear when I looked at those vendors, as well as Gamer's Amory and Key's Game Emporium, they were all out-of-stock of both AF modules.

Hugh

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Hugh
Country
llUnited States
Well, the Ritterkrieg web store and shopping cart are out of synch. It lets me add the Biazza Ridge module to my cart and then tells me they don't have the stock to let me check out..."phantom stock" evidently o_O

Hugh

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Hugh
Country
llUnited States
No joy at NKG’s either…feeling like the kid in the room full of pony manure digging with a shovel (“There HAS to a pony in here!”)

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You may want to drop at note to Derek at Ritterkrieg. Also, sometimes low stock items aren't listed in Key's price listing/catalog. You can drop a note to Alex and ask about anything that he may not have listed. I think the list he has posted is about a month old.

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Hello to everybody, we think that Biazza Ridge is no more available at all, we don't know if we will reprint this. Currently we have not a plan to enhance the game so the new edition should have just thicker maps and probably a full countersheet. It could be that we will launch a pre-order phase, since we need a minimum sold copies to justify the investment. Brevity Assault is different, we planned to add the Battle Axe Operational/HASL campaign so the second edition will be enhanced, with also more counters and probably will be printed at the end of 2023.

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hello to everybody, we think that Biazza Ridge is no more available at all, we don't know if we will reprint this. Currently we have not a plan to enhance the game so the new edition should have just thicker maps and probably a full countersheet. It could be that we will launch a pre-order phase, since we need a minimum sold copies to justify the investment. Brevity Assault is different, we planned to add the Battle Axe Operational/HASL campaign so the second edition will be enhanced, with also more counters and probably will be printed at the end of 2023.
This is good news. I didn’t buy the original but recently have found myself regretting that decision. I have all the other games, but had doubts as to the practicality and potential balance issues going from operational to tactical in an ASL game.
needless to say I’ll buy the expanded reprint. 😎👍🏻

rHunter2002

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I second the last post. Was not looking at the right time and regret not getting this. I will buy in 2023 for sure.

WILLYG

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hope the expanded Brevity Assault can be bought as just the expansion as I've secured the original version!

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Hope the expanded Brevity Assault can be bought as just the expansion as I've secured the original version!
You will likely be able to sell your present version to those that won't pay the extra for the new version

WILLYG

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Perhaps so...
Just started first campaign: operational aspects are excellent. Just learning