Reprint of ASLRB and errata needed

Josh

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I am a new player and hopefully soon, I will have the printed ASLRB. My question is which errata do I need to get for my RB. I went to MMP website and there is so many of them. Anyone can tell me exactly which files I need to print out of all the different links for errata on the MMP website?

Thanks.

Ole Boe

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
I'm assuming you'll get the second edition ASLRB.

You'll need errrata from Journals 3, 4 and 5, but nothing more for chapters A-E.

J3 errata can be found in three different formats:
As normal errata ASL 2nd Edition Errata
As text ready to be cut out and glued onto the ASLRB: ASL 2nd Edition Errata sticky version in PDF
Or as new pages to print: ASL 2nd Edition Rulebook Replacement Pages

J4 and J5 errata are only as normal errata: Journal 4 and Journal 5.

Everything else is errata for chapters F-... or for the 1st edition ASLRB.

Josh

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks. Yes, i will be getting the ASLRB from MMP whenever it comes out and I just wanted to know what I needed to fully upgrade it to the latest as unless I am wrong, they are just doing a reprint of the old ASLRBv2 without erratas...

sgtono

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Also somebody out there made sticky notes of the Journal errata. But cannot remember who and where I put it.

Are you out there?

Keith

Ole Boe

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
sgtono said:
Also somebody out there made sticky notes of the Journal errata. But cannot remember who and where I put it.
I asked for it some weeks ago, but didn't get any positive response, so I started doing it myself for J4/J5, and is almost finishes. I will make it available then.

sgtono

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Ole,

I did find the pdf but the sticky errata, I mentioned, needs errata. That must have been why I lost it and did not print it.

Keith