Reprint BtB 2, Cobra, HG 2

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Outlines of levels, buildings, hedges, grain, woods, etc did not change. Color palettes for everything outside of the buildings and walls was updated, as were the woods graphics. All done to align more closely with the current look and feel of BFPs boards. Examples of before and after.
BFP D
23057 23058

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Word today from printer is that they are backed up and we are looking at mid-November. I thought we would be shipping this week.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Once I again I apologize for the long delays with the reprints. First it was redoing a section of the Bocage article to incorporate the updated rules. And that took some time to ensure we did it right. Then long, unforeseen delays at the printer which should have been quick turnaround. We think they are understaffed and having difficulty during busy season. I sincerely appreciate everyone's patience in all of this.

The Update: We are supposed to have HG2 and BtB2 before Thanksgiving and will start shipping immediately. Cobra will not be delivered to us until the following week. Any orders that included Cobra will start shipping then. Orders that did not include Cobra should be shipped by Thanksgiving provided they deliver per latest update.

We will keep the preorders going until Cobra is shipped. If you have been waiting to the last minute please get your order in.

Thanks much,
Chas

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are keeping the preorder pricing going for several more days. If you have been on the fence we definitely need your support!

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
Why didn’t you say so?

I have an old edition of Cobra and Into the Rubble. To my regret, I haven’t cut out the rubble markers to use in place of the counter.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"We will keep the preorders going until Cobra is shipped. If you have been waiting to the last minute please get your order in.

Thanks much,
Chas"

Yep must buys IMO.
Interesting to note that it was back in the late 2000s while still on the fence about returning to ASL after a eleven year hiatus I came across the Blood and Jungle pack while at a small ASL gathering. I remember asking "BFP? Who are these guys? This is one cool module". BFP helped me decide to jump back in to the hobby.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We have done these reprints without any minimum required preorders because we wanted to keep these products available.
The preorder price will be available through Sunday night. If you have been considering purchasing any or all these please take advantage of the reduced price.