Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cobra scenarios are done
BtB 2 scenarios 98% done
Still have to do HG2 scenarios but wont take long
Maps, etc are done
Magazine is being reformatted. Dont have a specific enough update but this is the most difficult component remaining

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The magazine is formatted and started scrubbing it.
Do not plan to rewrite anything, but want to ensure we incorporate errata. There are 3 on our website for the article.
Please ping me ASAP if you have found anything else outside of those 3 things.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am typically only designing or testing, so havent really delved back into Bocage since around when BtB2/Cobra were released. At that time we noted in the article errata that was necessary. Because I have not really looked, while working on the reprint realized the appropriate errata was done. Tip of the cap to MMP on it.
The reason I am putting this out there is that I am rewriting (adding) a section to the Bocage article. Somewhat contradictory to my message #42. This will greatly enhance the comprehensiveness of the article and IMO adds significant value. However, it will take a little time to lay out, edit, etc. We are in that process now.
We will also provide the updated page(s) (as errata or an addition) on our website.
Thank you for understanding.

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The reason I am putting this out there is that I am rewriting (adding) a section to the Bocage article. Somewhat contradictory to my message #42. This will greatly enhance the comprehensiveness of the article and IMO adds significant value. However, it will take a little time to lay out, edit, etc. We are in that process now.
Gald to hear, as obtaining that Bocage article was one of my motivating factors in placing my OC preorder. Looking forward to it.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am working on 3rd iteration of the Bocage/HIP redo. It is roughly 2 pages.
Looking for a few volunteers to edit. I think we need some fresh eyes on it.

If interested please contact me at: cwarrior06@yahoo.com

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bocage/HIP redo is on 4th edit. At this point I think just splitting hairs so about done. Once that is final will reinsert into mag layout. Then we have to edit the magazine, but that should not take long.
All three product scenarios have been edited and 99% complete. Will likely do one more final check as we complete the magazine.
Basically we are very close. Please get your pre-order in!

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks like HG2 will be shipping soon...by the end of the month do you think? What will the non-preorder price be?

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would like it to be shipping by the end of the month.

Reactions: PTY

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Essentially ready. Got some recommendations to just take out the old section on HIP and revise the new section to replace it entirely rather than supplement it. I am taking a look at that now. Regardless will not let this go more than a few days without going final on whichever.

Last edited:

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you! We definitely need the support.

Succumbed and preordered BtB and Cobra... Telling myself I must really love bocage despite never having played it before...