Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
As the Poles utterly loathed the Germans (while the English just hated them), an increased broken morale might be in order. On the other hand their drop was, if memory serves me well, was even more of a cluster fuck than the earlier drops ... That can either cancel their hate factor or make them even more pissed off.

No opinion either way about cowering, though I'm inclined to leave stuff alone unless you have good reason to change.

Honosbinda

Reaction score
Country
ll
I don't think the Poles performed that well in the historical action ; in truth they never had a chance for the most part.

Not sure about the TO&E but I would imagine they would model and be equipped as most UK Airborne so 648s make sense.

Their morale should not be better than the British airborne, why? Maybe give them Fanatic status in certain situations.

Sounds interesting! I'd love to see the scenario(s) you have in mind.

cheers

HansK

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
The Poles had no chance to be effective because while landing they were shot up by the Germans. BUT they did do their utmost to help the guys encircled at Oosterbeek. They even infiltrated men in under heavy fire and helped evacuate the guys from Oosterbeek.