Reporting For Duty

Robert.E.Lee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Men my name is Terry Scott and was directed here by HPS,im hoping i could fight afew battles of Campaign Gettysburg.I own several HPS titles,i most certainly wish to only represent the great southern cause.God Bless General Lee. :smoke:

Robert.E.Lee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Is there any union armies left in the field,we have had reports of a complete collapse of nothern government,in the event the war is over i offer this dispatch and await a response :whist: tcscott_51@hotmail.com there is a bottom dash between tcscott_51

Last edited:

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome Terry...I'll let this sit a while and see if someone comes by who prefers to play the Yanks. If not I'll take you on, though I generally play the South too. :)

Robert.E.Lee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
My god man if sides is all that is keeping me from a battle then long live the north. :smoke:arrhhh that was said in a fit of panic and a head wound from a musket ball,God bless General Lee ,and plz forgive my slip just dying ta fight. :dead:

Last edited:

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Ah, let's give it some time...there's several guys around here that prefer the Yanks... :)

Robert.E.Lee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes i agree,ive signed up for the southern cause at the ACW club very much looking forward to the deep well of historical focused players their.if its like the CCC it will be awesome.PS Rich i no only to well all thee varous works you are involved in and can wait for someone else,you have such a great history of furthering our lifestyle,its much appreciated.Salute

Last edited:

Robert.E.Lee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: Thanks dont no who gave me the picture but i truly thankyou :cheeky: :cheeky:

Robert.E.Lee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok i would like some of the vets here to remember what its like waiting for that first battle after your new game arrives in the mail,now lets see some action men.:horse:

moondog

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
God Bless the Republic

Sir,
It appears that no one is able to take you up on your challenge. I play as a rebel in the Civil War Game Club....but I live in Michigan and have no problem playing the North.
Pick whatever battle/campaign you like and start it up. I shall endeavor to do my best to defeat the rebellion you are attempting to recreate.

Mark

arckon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
:laugh: Hey Robert E Lee, didn't take you long to get up and running once you got your copy.

Should receive my copy this week looking forward to that massive campaign of this one. :devious:

Robert.E.Lee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
:whist: Hey buddy ya caught me whoring around on ya .yes we will fight the whole campaign in detail will take about 2 years i think.Hey are ya enjoying first blitz or is it back on the shelf:)

arckon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
:laugh: :laugh: Good site here though, this is the forum I mentioned to you in an earlier email

CyberRanger is a good player, absolutely slaughtered me in the first game, but was worth it as I learned a lot from the way he played.

The next game I have played since then with aprox 10 turns to go looks like being a major victory for me.

Enjoy, you will never be short on finding an opponent here, though often does take a couple of days to find one. If its taking too long they tend to send out emails to those registered to help find an opponent for you.

Pity your a Reb though. :)

Coaling

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mister Lee . . . you posted for your game on the first of almost four days when I was not even near a computer. My current opponents are waiting, so it would not be fair to you to add one now. Pity. However, since I'm entering a period where that is due to happen a lot. . . . I am glad to see you did find another . . . Until some future time, on some various battlefield.

Robert.E.Lee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Gentlemen i thankyou i have 3 games going now and thats enough:smoke: ill post again when im done.CHARGE:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
arckon said:
CyberRanger is a good player, absolutely slaughtered me in the first game, but was worth it as I learned a lot from the way he played.
Thanks arckon! When the kids return to school next week, I hope to start the scenario of Campaign Peninsula that you suggested. Are you still game?

arckon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Sure am, CyberRanger (after all we have to help get you higher up in the ladder :laugh: ). May take me a couple of weeks to get a couple of my WWII PBEM games out of the way, and I have a Peninsula one drawing to a close.

You see just received Gettys and Corinth and have started up a game on each of them and have just a touch over committed myself. :nuts: