Report from my Nap Team

Sgt_Rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Right now I am working on a game for another manufacturer but I will be back to work soon on polishing off my 8th game with John Tiller. And no, I will not say what the title name is nor when it will be released. Just letting you know that I am soon to resume work on the Nap series and the one I am working on is VERY mature and already has seen a GOOD DEAL of playtesting.

Our own Warren Bajan is back again to work on a battle with me (he is known as the Man from Dresden on our team). Rich White also is graciously giving of his time to add in more of his company level scenarios too.

What probably will be my FAVORITE title of the entire series will also be my last as well. Lots of materials in the title. I know you guys will be pleased with the game ....

Blind Sniper

Diversamente magro...
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Man...you cannot write this post without the title name...is sadist! :laugh:

Sgt_Rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know that these teasers piss off some folks to no end but the vast majority of people enjoy hearing SOMETHING about what is in the pipeline. :D

Some have said that the news of a new title kept them from spending their money elsewhere. Such as on the next Madonna album! :laugh: