MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
An AFV with a malfunctioned MA is hit by a sniper "1", STUN/Recall

Can it repair its MA?

I thought, sure no problem but then read D3.7

....Repair of each malfunctioned weapon can be attempted once per RPh with a separate die roll for each malfunctioned weapon by any inherent crew that is not shocked or stunned...

How can an AFV with a malfunctioned MA be shocked in its RPh?

Does the previous STUN, now a +1 Recall qualify the crew as stunned and incapable of repair?

Thanks,

Rich

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
How can an AFV with a malfunctioned MA be shocked in its RPh?
You roll for shock recuperation at the end of the Rally phase (ASOP 1.31) while you may attempt to repair vehicular armaments before (but still in the rally phase ;ASOP 1.22). Being shocked can prevent you from rolling for repair.

Does the previous STUN, now a +1 Recall qualify the crew as stunned and incapable of repair?
D5.34... At the end of the Player Turn in which it was placed, flip the Stun counter to its "+1" side. This indicates that the AFV is no longer Stunned but must add one to any TH, MG/IFE/FT IFT, CC, TC/MC, Crew Survival, or OVR DR it makes.

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I understand the Shock part.

The Stunned word is what I do not understand because how can an AFV be stunned during the RPh.

Mr T points this out in post #3 as the Stun would have flipped to +1 at the end of the last turn.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I understand the Shock part.

The Stunned word is what I do not understand because how can an AFV be stunned during the RPh.

Mr T points this out in post #3 as the Stun would have flipped to +1 at the end of the last turn.
The radio operator hears over the compa my net that the 6th army has surrendered?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Maybe at one time during the development back in 85 (or earlier) the stun counter was flipped at the end of the RPh, and that was changed and it was forgotten to remove the "or stunned" part.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Burning rubble Terrain can collapse upon your Tanks causing a STUN after a GUSTS roll in the Rally Phase.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Don't repair your Recalled Vehicle if the enemy can destroy it for VP.
It'll be worth more VP.