Reorganization of combat ineffective units?

IntelGuy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

just one small question: Do combat ineffective units become "combat effective" again after a certain ammount of time? Can I somehow reorganize it or do anything to make it more useful in combat?

Thanks for your help,

Rene

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
From the DA manual:

Morale. Morale directly affects unit performance during movement and combat. The levels of morale are: very high, high, average, poor, and broken. Morale checks occur when units receive excessive casualties, are attacked in the flank or rear, or become the target of an effective PSYOPS attack. Morale checks also occur at the end of every game turn. Units that are well supplied and have a high C2 status are more likely to increase morale.
So I believe units do slowly recover morale depending on a number of different factors, but in my experience most DA battles don't last long enough for a combat ineffective unit to reorganize and get back in the fight. I would try to withdraw this unit from the line if possible. If you leave it there and it continues to get hammered by the enemy there is a chance the unit may simply collapse and surrender.

You can, I believe, reconstitute depleted units with the WSRO function. There isn't anything in the DA help fils about it though.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
WRSO requires a company or smaller unit to be assigned to reinforce a battalion or larger unit. they must be of the same type - armor to armor, mech to mech, etc.

The smaller unit will completely disappear, giving its RCP to the larger unit.