REOPENING

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP will be reopening for online sales Wednesday, May 20th 2020.

The office will remain closed to walk-in sales at this time.

The ASL Rulebook binder/pages/charts are due for delivery this week. This includes all the replacement pages we have issued so far and all the updated dividers we have issued so far with the errata listed like we did in the Pocket edition.

The ASLSK Expansion Pack #2 is at the printers, anticipate delivery in 10-14 days.

The Purist

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gerry
Country
llCanada
Wait! What?? 2nd Edition rules and chapter dividers will be available for sale again??

I have the pocket RB but not the official 2nd edition rule set. I'll score that as soon as the website is updated ?

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Given that Perry wrote:

The ASL Rulebook binder/pages/charts are due for delivery this week. This includes all the replacement pages we have issued so far and all the updated dividers we have issued so far with the errata listed like we did in the Pocket edition.
... this is probably the most significant 2nd edition rules reprint we've had since ... the 2nd edition. Not quite a "v2.1", perhaps, but certainly at least "v2, updated".

It will make the entry point for newcomers quite a bit less painful than it has been until now.

PabloGS

Reaction score
Country
llChile
Not like I am getting anything shipped from the US these days, but I might as well ask. Does the pASLRB already include those replacement pages?

Honvik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yay welcome back. Cannot wait for our big restock order veing sent :)

Phil