Renaissance new flags and 3d unit art mod (updated to v1.3.1)

Ivenend

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llHong Kong
Download:
I made this mod based on JTS 1.05 version of Renaissance, but it should be useable on any version after 1.01.
This mod includes two parts, which can be used separately:

1. the flags
In this pack:
(1) pre 1.05 style unitbox and leaderbox
(2) new flags for Imperial, Hungary, Netherland, Ferrara (2D, 3D, unitbox)

2. the units
In this pack:
(1) Fix misalignment of ALL vanilla infantry unit 3D graphics, and part of artillery unit 3D graphics.
(2) new 3D unit graphic: Landsknecht Zweihander. It is suppose to be a Light or Guard infantry unit, colume graphic, line graphic and skirmisher graphic are included. Its 3d art number in OOB file is 57.
(3) new 3D unit graphic: Armoured Roundsheer/Rodeleros. It is suppose to be a Light or Guard infantry unit, colume graphic, line graphic and skirmisher graphic are included. Its 3d art number in OOB file is 58.
(4) new 3D unit graphic: Sword and buckler man. It is suppose to be a Light or Guard infantry unit, colume graphic, line graphic and skirmisher graphic are included. Its 3d art number in OOB file is 59.
(5) a new Units.bmp file, which is a modified version of Juan Jose Pineda's Garellano scenario Units.bmp, adding 15 new unit portraits, portrait number in OOB file is 110-124.
(6) as I did not changed existed unit graphics but add two new ones for modders/designers to make their own scenario, I also include a new scenario Garellano (a modified version of Juan Jose Pineda's Garellano scenario) to show the new unit arts, you can find the new units in the Imperial side of this scenario.

Screenshots:

Credits:
-Juan Jose Pineda, for making the Garellano scenario (and its Units.bmp), and inspiring me making the new unit 3d graphics.
-Kinboat, for the Poser model of Landsknecht Zweihander
-T-mun, for the civ3 graphic of Armoured Roundsheer/Rodeleros

P.S. the 3D terrain art in the screenshots are not part of this mod, you can find them here.

P.S.2 I'm still going to make more new flags and 3D units, please give me suggestions if you have idea.

Last edited:

Ivenend

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llHong Kong
Updated to 1.3

-Fix misalignment of ALL vanilla infantry unit 3D graphics, and part of artillery unit 3D graphics.
-New flags for Netherland and Ferrara (2D, 3D, unitbox)

Download link is in the first post.

Last edited:

Ivenend

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llHong Kong
Updated to 1.3.1

• re-render the Landsknecht Zweihänder 3D graphics
  • re-render the 3D Imperial flag
Download link is in the first post.