REN Design Notes?

jztemple

Reaction score
I was reading through the mpb.pdf file and in the Optional Rules Dialog section it mentions several times that more info is available in the Design Notes in the Users Manual, however I checked the Users and there are no Design Notes. Is this something that is going to be provided later?

jztemple

Reaction score
Check the Design Notes in program start screen, or look for notes.pdf in the folder. I think this is what you are looking for.
Nope, I'm talking about the Design Notes referenced in the Optional Rules Dialog section. They usually are near the end of User Manual but are missing in this case. I can read the NB User Manual Design Notes to get an idea, but I was wondering when we would see specific M&P Design Notes.

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Good catch JZ - the documentation included was based upon the Napoleonic series; and just checking the documentation in that series - there is a 'Design Notes' in that series' User.pdf file that goes into a sort of FAQ about the optional rules, but that same thing is not in the Musket and Pike series User.pdf ( it -is- in the Napoleonic series, so it may well be an oversight.).

At any rate, will get that over to the powers that be and they can address that. I'll try to find out how applicable the info in the Napoloenic series info is to M & P.

Steve

Last edited: