Remote controlled T-35 anyone?

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
So much time to build this. I can't even find the time to build an off the shelf model of the thing. Kudos to the builder and perhaps his skill can contribute to something with a more universal application in the future.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have been thinking about getting back into 1/35th military models but have no idea where to start as far as buying paints, air brush's and so on. I wonder if there are military model painting starter kits out there.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have been thinking about getting back into 1/35th military models but have no idea where to start as far as buying paints, air brush's and so on. I wonder if there are military model painting starter kits out there.
There are!
Check out AK Interactive and Vallejo, they (and others no doubt) sell nationality specific paint sets from WWII through Vietnam, modern eastern bloc and middle East.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Interesting post....but not really ASL is it?

Some folks complained about it, and as much as it pains me to admit, they have a point.

Still, an interesting post.

Going to Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Last edited:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
If only there was some electronic means of connecting vendors to potential customers.