Rees HASL maps available at Nor'easter XXI

=FC=Gorgon

Minister of Propaganda
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Less than 3 weeks to Nor'easter XXI! There is still time to sign up at http://asl.yankeegamers.org/noreaster/noreaster2017.php if you are still on the fence.
:)

There is the main tournament, still 1 slot left on the D-Day themed big Mo-Fo, a special focus on Starter Kit games and the release of Dispatches from the Bunker XX; which includes the Rees HASL designed by Tom Morin and playtested by the Bunker crew.

The Rees HASL includes a CG, 6 action packed scenarios and a HASL map in PDF format with instructions on how to get it printed out for face to face games. As a special offer, I am taking pre-orders to have the Rees HASL map professionally printed for pick up at Nor'easter XXI. Here are the details.

The Rees map will be printed on 9mm stock in a rolled up format. The owner can decide whether to keep the map rolled up or fold it up as he see fit. This is good paper which will last a long time if stored properly and will look great under plexiglass. The cost is $15.00, paid at Nor'easter XXI (cash or check). No deliveries. One must attend Nor'easter XXI to pick up the map and pick up will be available during the whole weekend. This is a savings of about $5 to have it printed from a local print shop.

Yet another reason to attend Nor'easter XXI.
:) If you are attending and want to pre-order a professionally printed Rees map, please drop me an email at mfs@komerex.com. Last call for the pre-order will be 2359 EDT Mar 18th.

Here is a sample of this great looking map.

Last edited:

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Too bad you aren't shipping them...

=FC=Gorgon

Minister of Propaganda
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Too bad you aren't shipping them...
I don't want to deal with that. :) Dispatches from the Bunker XX will have instructions on how to get it printer from your local printer. I believe Staples can do it.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
I don't want to deal with that. :) Dispatches from the Bunker XX will have instructions on how to get it printer from your local printer. I believe Staples can do it.
Staples or any professional printer can get a really nice version of the map printed for around $20.

Considering you pay a whole $14.00 for a RE-subscription and get 4 issues, including the Rees HASL, there is great value in a 4 issue subscription.

The Map file I will be transmitting (separate from the Issue itself) will have the entire map on Page 1 and 9 subsequent pages with the map broken into 9 separate pieces to print on your home printer if you want.

We have you covered, either way, and after playtesting this HASL the past 6 months, it will be well worth the effort to get it printed at your local office supply store, Vic.

=FC=Gorgon

Minister of Propaganda
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Folks. A reminder that last call is midnight to pre-order the map. :)