Red Factories Table?

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You should already know what I’m going to say: I have a Kindle. ;)
my book repository for ebooks has grown to roughly 220,000 titles taking up 1.8 TB of a 10 TB HDD. I only use paper copy books for those few treasures that cannot be found in ebook format. They neumber 198 volumes, all told, on a single bookshelf along with a stack of DVD-ROMs that back up my HDD held e-books.

The big kicker for me and ebooks / kindle is the ability to adjust font size and backlighting, both required to accommodate my current conditions.

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
How do you setup multiple monitors for VASL? One for the board and others for the charts and rules?
This is what I do..... one for the map (a puny 27" monitor) and another for the EASLRB and the charts from VASL.

Peace

Roger

AZslim

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is what I do..... one for the map (a puny 27" monitor) and another for the EASLRB and the charts from VASL.

Peace

Roger
A 27" color TV was the nuts back in the old days.

Speaking of monitors. If I show up at ASLOK with my laptop, would you be interested in a ftf VASL game? Cardboard is so 20th century.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Speaking of monitors. If I show up at ASLOK with my laptop, would you be interested in a ftf VASL game? Cardboard is so 20th century.
We'll put you in the middle of the room, on a table far, far away from any outlets. A duel to the death (of your batteries).

JR

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
A 27" color TV was the nuts back in the old days.

if ya show I will be into whatever game you want to play. BUT I love fondling cardboard

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
What glue do you use to hold the counters onto the monitor? For that matter, how do you stack the counters? Nails would probably work, but there's a slight chance that you might damage the cardboard.
Screws.
They need to be removable to reposition, so screws. :)