Red Factories/Red October Up For Preorder!

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'm good with that. I'm buried in enough ASL goodness right now anyways, plus that'll allow my gaming funds to recharge it's mojo again.

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had to chose between this or Festung Budapest.I took FB, I have the original RB, so I went that way. hope I am not disappointed. :)

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I had to chose between this or Festung Budapest.I took FB, I have the original RB, so I went that way. hope I am not disappointed. :)
Good choice. FB might not be available for long, as I understand it's a limited re-issue. RF is not even out and will likely last a couple of years in stock, so you will have a chance to refresh your ASL piggy-bank.

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good choice. FB might not be available for long, as I understand it's a limited re-issue. RF is not even out and will likely last a couple of years in stock, so you will have a chance to refresh your ASL piggy-bank.
Got it and I am not disappointed at all. Well made product, as usual from MMP. I knocked that one off my bucket list. No onto the Korean War. :)

etopp

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I haven't played too many of them, and mostly not recently, so I can't recall many specifics. The ROAR results suggest that most of them are fairly balanced.

H-A Ghosts in the Rubble -- I hated this. The ROAR numbers are suggesting that it's heavily pro-Russian, which agrees with my personal experience.
I played "Ghosts" tonight with me as the Germans playing John Teagle as the Russians. My Germans dodged the Creeping Barrage and not a single German unit was hit! Despite this, the Russians still won easily!! WTF?!